Curly are looking for a Sales Rep who will be responsible for finding new business opportunities and for helping strategically guide our directors’ careers.
Our ideal candidate will have a natural eye for creativity and a deep understanding of film and advertising. They will have a passion to bring the best work possible to Curly and they will thrive in a fast-paced and growing company.
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role within an established production company. You should have extensive contacts within the advertising industry and should be aware of upcoming directing talent.
Your key responsibilities will be:
● Pursuing leads and finding opportunities for our directors.
● Developing sales strategies to achieve the short and long term goals for our directors and the company.
● Establishing new relationships and maintaining existing ones with creatives, agency producers and brands.
● Showcasing our directing talent to creatives and agency producers
● Overseeing our Marketing and PR strategy
● Preparing sales presentations, showreels and marketing materials
● Developing and implementing internal processes, workflows, and contact lists
The job will have a 3-month trial period. Starting April 2021, initially as a part-time position.
Salary: basic plus commission based on experience.
If you think you will be good for this role, please send a cover email and CV to Rich & Julia at: